The B&C Club is a private community built on trust. The B&C Club Limited is registered under number 9621509 and has its registered office at 8 Grosvenor Gardens Mews North, London SW1W 0JP, England. We (collectively “The B&C Club Limited” or “we”) take your privacy seriously. If you have any questions about this policy, we can be reached by email at email@example.com or by phone at +44 (0)7740284461. Alternatively, you can contact us at:
The B&C Club Limited
8 Grosvenor Gardens Mews North
London SW1W 0JP
INFORMATION WE HAVE COLLECTED AND MAY COLLECT AND HOW
When you become a member of the Site, we will collect some personal information from you, such as your name, email address, address, occupation, photos and other data you upload or enter into your profile. This personal data is entered by you during the registration process, in order to become a member of the Site. While your credit card number is validated on the Site, your credit card number and payment details are stored exclusively by our third party payment solution.
We may also collect data about your navigation of the Site on an aggregate basis, such as your Internet Protocol Address (“IP Address”), which is identified and logged automatically in our server log files whenever you navigate the Site, your Internet Service Provider (“ISP”), your login frequency, the pages you visited within the Site, and the Internet browser or device you are using.
When you participate in the Site, we may require that you submit certain personal information to the Site, our mobile application or email. You may also voluntarily provide personal information when you send us an enquiry or support request email.
Surveys are periodically conducted to collect information to help us improve the Site. All information collected through surveys will remain confidential and anonymous, even if we use a third party to help us conduct the survey, unless otherwise indicated.
Any information you disclose in public areas of the Site may become public information. Please exercise caution when disclosing personal information in these areas. We are not responsible for any use by third parties of personal information disclosed by you in public areas of the Site.
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your computer if you agree. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive.
We use the following cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies. These are cookies that are required for the operation of the Site. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas of the Site.
- Analytical/performance cookies. They allow us to recognise and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around the Site when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way the Site works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- Functionality cookies. These are used to recognise you when you return to the Site. This enables us to personalise our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
- Targeting cookies. These cookies record your visit to the Site, the pages you have visited and the links you have followed. We will use this information to make the Site (and eventually the advertising displayed on it) more relevant to your interests. We may also share this information with third parties for this purpose.
Most browsers are initially set up to accept cookies, but you can reset your browser to refuse all cookies or indicate when a cookie is being sent. You block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of the Site.
WHY WE COLLECT INFORMATION
Information collected may be used to provide our products and service of the Site; for billing, identification and authentication purposes; to analyze the Site usage for statistical purposes; to manage and improve our products and the Site; to deliver administrative and informative notices and communications relevant to your use of our products and the Site; for internal market research; for troubleshooting problems; for detecting, protecting against and preventing fraudulent or other criminal activity; for distribution to third party contractors who provide services to us (such as our email server) who are bound by our privacy restrictions or restrictions at least as restrictive as those set forth in this policy; to enforce our Terms of Service.
WITH WHOM WE SHARE
Partners may sponsor special member offers, promotions, privileges or contests that require you to disclose personal information. We will never disclose private member data, including email addresses, to partners without your prior express consent. Certain partners may require members to opt-in or agree to terms on the partners’ landing pages authorising us to provide their information to the partner in question. We advise you always to check our partners’ privacy policies before submitting information about yourself.
We may disclose your personal information:
- in the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal information to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets;
- to identify, contact or bring legal action against you if you are violating our Terms or other rules or if we believe you are causing injury or interference with the rights of members, the general public or The B&C Club;
- if we or substantially all of our assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal information held by us will be some of the transferred assets; and
- if we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal information in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our Terms of Service and other agreements or to protect our rights, property, or safety of our customers, or others.
OPTING IN OR OUT OF COMMUNICATIONS
To ensure removal from any lists, please provide us with your exact name, as it appears in your B&C Club profile, and address when communicating with us.
WHERE WE STORE/TRANSFER YOUR PERSONAL DATA
DATA RETENTION POLICY
The B&C Club may retain information submitted by you for such time as is reasonably necessary following termination/deactivation of your account for backup, archival and/or audit purposes, to prevent fraud or other criminal activity, or prevent violation of our Terms and for such time as may be required by applicable laws.
We will remove personal information by deleting it from our database if required to do so by law.
We regularly review the way we collect, store and process information, including physical security measures, in order to protect our systems from any unauthorised access.
All of our services are fully encrypted using SSL.
Access to any personal information is limited to The B&C Club employees, contractors and agents, to the extent relevant to their job duties (such as processing certain information). Anyone with access to private data is bound by strict confidentiality obligations.
ACCESS TO INFORMATION
The UK-Act gives you the right to access personal data held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with these Acts, subject to any fees that The B&C Club may be permitted to charge you under such Acts.
NOTIFICATION OF NEW USES