TABLE OF CONTENTS
- Membership Eligibility.
- Conditions of Membership and Your Use of The B&C Club Service.
- Membership Fee; Billing; Autorenewal.
- Your Membership Responsibilities.
- The B&C Club Membership Card Terms.
- The B&C Club Member Privileges Terms.
- Member License.
- Modification of these Terms of Service, the Membership, the Website and/or The B&C Club Service.
- Software and Content Downloads.
- Ownership; Proprietary Rights.
- Member Content.
- Copyright Infringements.
- Prohibited Conduct.
- Your Account.
- Other sites, Products and Services; Links.
- Suspension, Restriction and Termination; Terms of Service Violations.
- Idea Submission Policy.
- Contests, Games and Paid Services.
- Idea Submission Policy.
- Disclaimer; No Warranties.
- Limitation of Liability and Damages.
I – MEMBERSHIP ELIGIBILITY.
- By using the Website and The B&C Club, You represent that You are at least eighteen (18) years of age.
- By registering to use, or using The B&C Club, You represent that You have never been convicted of a felony and have never been required to or are not currently registered as a sex offender with any government entity.The B&C Club reserves the right to perform criminal background screenings to confirm Your compliance with these terms.
- Use of The B&C Club and membership in The B&C Club are not available to the general public and require an invitation from an existing Member to a person aged eighteen (18) or over who does not already have an active account, or has not previously been suspended or removed from the The B&C Club. By registering for The B&C Club, Members with invitation privileges are expected to invite only respected persons within their own real-world communities and not individuals who might bring discredit to or harm the reputation of The B&C Club and our community.
- By having a membership account with The B&C Club, You acknowledge that You meet our requirements for membership. As a Member, You may not have more than one membership account, nor may You open an alternative account if Your membership is suspended, restricted or terminated for any reason. You may not share, sell, trade or transfer a membership account to another person, nor accept an invitation for or use an account that was not originally Yours. If an account violates these conditions, the account will be terminated immediately.
- You may not use a pseudonym or alias. You agree that all the information You provide about Yourself in Your personal profile or in any other area of the site is and remains truthful and accurate. Misleading or false information is sufficient reason for us to terminate Your account. The B&C Club reserves the right to verify the authenticity of Your identity and personal profile information using publicly available records and by requesting from You proof of identification or other relevant documents. You agree that The B&C Club will have no liability arising from any information that is incorrectly verified.
- By registering to use and while using The B&C Club, You represent that You are not a competitor of The B&C Club and that You are not using The B&C Club for reasons that are in direct competition with The B&C Club.
- As a member of The B&C Club, You warrant that You are using the site as a private individual for private use, and not on behalf of, or representing, any form of a commercial entity, corporation or other business organisation. Businesses and other legal entities may not use The B&C Club for any purpose, nor may You use the service on behalf of any business or legal entity without our express consent.
- You represent that You have full authority and capacity to use The B&C Club and to agree to be bound by these Terms, and that agreeing to these Terms will not violate any other agreement to which You are bound.
- You agree that You will not violate any trademark rights, copyright or any other rights of The B&C Club, nor shall You violate these Terms.
- For parents. The following are some resources that may help You in monitoring and limiting Your children’s access to certain types of material on the Internet. While The B&C Club does not endorse these products, we provide information about them as a public service to our Members: OnGuard Online, maintained by the Federal Trade Commission, http://onguardonline.gov/socialnetworking.html, Control Kids, http://www.controlkids.com, Cyber Sitter, http://www.solidoak.com. For UK Members, http://www.thinkuknow.co.uk/, http://www.ceop.police.uk/ and http://www.nspcc.org.uk are also useful resources for protecting children online.
II – CONDITIONS OF MEMBERSHIP AND YOUR USE OF THE B&C CLUB SERVICE.
- You understand and agree that Your use of The B&C Club must be in accordance with these Terms of Service, and we may deny, suspend, restrict or terminate service or membership without prior notice if You fail to comply with them.
- English is the official language of the Website, as it is the most commonly shared second language of The B&C Club Members, and thus the most inclusive language. It also facilitates site moderation, which ensures a safer community for all Members. We urge You to use English only and be respectful of all Members.
- You must treat Your username and password as confidential and must not disclose it to any third party. We have the right to disable any username or password at any time to safeguard Your account and the Website from security threats, or, if in our opinion, You have failed to comply with any of the provisions of these Terms.
- You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary, at Your cost, for You to have access to the Website. You are also responsible for ensuring that all persons who access our Website through Your Internet connection are aware of these Terms of Service, and that they comply with them.
- We provide a platform and environment for connecting with members and sharing information. If Members enter into agreements with other Members through The B&C Club we are not a contracting party to these agreements and cannot be held liable or accountable regarding these agreements. We urge You to be truthful in all of Your communications with other Members.
- The B&C Club reserves the right to verify information You and other Members have provided using various means available. You agree that The B&C Club will have no liability arising from any information that is incorrectly verified.
- You are solely responsible for, and assume all liability regarding any information or content You or Your account posts, transmits, publishes, or otherwise makes available to The B&C Club.
- You agree that Your profile may be presented to other Members with whom You share common interests, as determined by profile information entered by Yourself. Members are under no obligation to contact, connect with or communicate with those Members whose profiles are displayed to them.
- You are solely responsible for and assume all liability regarding any interactions between You and other Members through the Services, both within the Website and offline.
- We reserve the right to remove any content posted by You or other Members at our sole discretion for reasons including, but not limited to, that it is unlawful, threatening, libellous, defamatory, fraudulent, obscene or otherwise objectionable, or because it may infringe or violate any third party’s intellectual property, privacy or other rights.
- While we do our best to monitor the content of the Website, You understand and agree that You may encounter material that You find objectionable, and that You use the Website with this understanding and acceptance, and will not seek to hold us liable in any manner.
- We do not endorse, support, or ensure the accuracy, truthfulness, or reliability of any content posted or generated by Members, nor do we endorse any opinions expressed by Members.
- By posting or submitting content or information on the Website, You automatically grant The B&C Club a worldwide, non-exclusive, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable right to display such content on the Website and throughout The B&C Club.
- You accept that The B&C Club may post photographs showing You at official B&C Club Events, on The B&C Club Login Page or other public Website pages, which are therefore available to non-members.
- You accept thatThe B&C Club may make available new “beta” features on The B&C Club which Members may test or with which they may experiment. These “beta” features or tools may be modified or discontinued by The B&C Club at any time without notice, and are offered without any warranty of any kind. These Terms apply in full to any such beta features or tools. You also accept that The B&C Club may post content of an experimental nature to ensure the functionality of the Website or to assist members in troubleshooting. You accept that The B&C Club may also create testing and guest accounts.
- The B&C Club makes no representations as to the duration of the Website, membership and/or The B&C Club and reserves the right to suspend, limit or terminate the Website, membership and/or The B&C Club at any time without notice.
- Except withThe B&C Club’s prior written consent, You may not, directly or indirectly, use The B&C Club’s name in connection with any event, whether such event is held offline or online.
- The B&C Club reserves the right to remove or cancel, at any time, any offers, promotions, member privileges or events presented to You byThe B&C Club or any The B&C Club’s partner.
- You assume all risk when using The B&C Club Service, including but not limited to any risks associated with online or offline interactions with Members, any other individuals introduced by Members or any individuals met at a B&C Club. You agree to take all necessary precautions when meeting Members, any other individuals introduced by Members or any individuals encountered at a B&C Club event.
III – MEMBERSHIP FEE, BILLING, AUTORENEWAL.
- The B&C Club Membership Term is annual, commencing from the date of first payment and lasting one calendar year, to be paid in one instalment.
- Please note that Your Membership Fee might be subject to a “cross-border fee,” as determined and issued by your credit card provider. We are not responsible for any fees levied by credit card providers.
- The B&C Club Membership Fee is non-refundable and may not be charged back under any circumstances, including but not limited to Your account being terminated by The B&C Club or by Yourself, or Your account being suspended or restricted for an unspecified period. Members will not be refunded if The B&C Club withdraws or modifies any offers, promotions, The B&C Club events, member privileges, or other benefits.
- In the event that a credit card charge back is placed on Your purchase of The B&C Club Service, You will have breached this agreement and Your account will be terminated.
- Your Membership will renew automatically (“Membership Renewal”) commencing on the day after the anniversary of the last day of the calendar month in which You purchased Membership.
- Membership Renewal Fees will be billed automatically to the credit card we have on file, for the full amount of the then current Membership Fee on or around the day in which Your current Membership term expires.
- Your Membership Fee will not be billed if Your account has been terminated prior to or on the date of Your Membership Term expiration.
- If Your Membership Renewal payment fails, Your Membership will be suspended until You enter valid credit card details within a maximum period of thirty (30) days.
- If You do not renew Your Membership within thirty (30) days of Your Membership Term expiration, Your account will automatically be terminated.
- The B&C Club reserves the right to review and change the Membership Fee at any time. Changed fees are only applicable upon renewal or new membership registration.
- Should You wish to return to The B&C Club before Your membership expiry date, after terminating Your account of Your own volition, we will rebuild Your account upon payment of the Membership Fee. Your rebuilt account will be valid for one calendar year commencing from the date You last paid Your Membership Fee.
- Should You wish to return to The B&C Club after Your membership expiry date, after terminating Your account of Your own volition, Your account will be rebuilt upon payment of the Membership Fee, and valid for one calendar year from date of payment.
- Fees around events are subject to separate terms outlined in the Events Terms.
IV – YOUR MEMBERSHIP RESPONSIBILITIES.
- We wish to have a friendly, intimate and secure community for our Members. When using the Website, our members have the expectation of privacy and confidentiality. We are a community of global diversity, with Members from many different cultures and countries. Expectations and behaviour will be equally diverse, so to help provide a comfortable environment for all members, we have rules. Your use of The B&C Club Service confirms that You understand, accept and will follow these rules.
- Trust and confidence are paramount when using The B&C Club Falsely misrepresenting Your identity, including the use of a pseudonym or alias, or Your profile information will result in Your member account being suspended, restricted or terminated.
- You will, at any time, have a current email address entered into your profile in order for The B&C Club to be able to contact you with notifications, communications and other information.
- You will promptly report to The B&C Club any violation of these Terms by other Members or member accounts. You also agree to report any violation of this agreement by Yourself or conducted through Your account.
- Invitations to non-Members to become Members can be sent only to people You know personally. You must use the invitee’s real name. Members whose accounts were terminated by The B&C Club will not be able to reinstate a membership at any point; attempts to re-invite terminated members will be intercepted and flagged by The B&C Club’s Webmaster team. Invitations to terminated members will not be able to be accepted. Exceptions may only be granted with our express permission. You may not send an invitation to a person who has previously had an account in The B&C Club Service, unless with our express permission.
- You will not send unwelcome Contact Requests, or Contact Requests to members You do not know without good cause.
- You agree not to send unsolicited Messages to any Member that is not a part of Your personal contacts.
- You may not monitor, data-mine, or copy our web pages or any content within the site, nor collect, archive, trade or sell any personal data or communications about other members.
- The use of any robot, spider, site search or retrieval application, or any other method or device to copy, retrieve, archive or index any portion of the Website orThe B&C Club Service is not permitted.
- You may not distribute, display or publish in any form, electronic or print, any content from the Website, The B&C Club Service or the names of any Members without The B&C Club’s express, written consent, nor can You share, transmit or sell any content on the Website with anyone who is not a member of The B&C Club Service, for any reason.
- We want to keep The B&C Club Service free from intrusions. You may not send or distribute unsolicited or unauthorised advertising, promotional materials, junk mail, chain letters, spam, pyramid schemes, or any other type of solicitation to other members, nor will You stalk, harass or unreasonably disturb any other member.
- You alone are responsible for the confidentiality and security of Your account’s username, password and usage. You are also accountable for all activities regarding Your account, with or without Your knowledge or permission. If You knowingly provide Your login information to another person, Your membership may be suspended or terminated. The B&C Club assumes no liability for activities of Your account accessed through Your password and username.
- You may not use The B&C Club Service for any illegal purpose in any country or jurisdiction.
- You cannot post content or initiate any communications that we consider libellous, scandalous, abusive, obscene, discriminatory, unlawful or otherwise objectionable. This includes content or statements that You may make online on a page, account or group hosted by a third-party website, such as Facebook, Twitter or LinkedIn, as well as offline at any B&C Club. Doing so could result in termination of Your membership.
- It is not permitted to make available any content or initiate communication that infringes upon the patents, trademarks, trade secrets, copyrights or other proprietary rights of third parties, whether personal, corporate or governmental.
- Any information added by You to the site in the form of an Event, Real Estate or Jobs post, or any other post, must be accurate and truthful. All required fields must be completed correctly. Any required price, cost, rent, commission fee, salary or other financial criteria in posts must be stated clearly and correctly.
- You must be the acting agent or relevant party in any offers to members posted by You. You may not post offers to members on behalf of someone else.
V – THE B&C CLUB MEMBERSHIP CARD TERMS.
- You accept that You are personally responsible for any charges, including taxes and incidentals, or payments that may or may not be required to redeem The B&C ClubMember Privileges. The B&C Club Membership Card has no transactional capability.
- You are required to use Your B&C Club Membership Card in conjunction with valid photo identification in order to verify Your identity and membership status. Privilege Partners may or may not require You to present Your card with valid photo identification in order to redeem privileges. The name on Your photo identification must correspond with the name on Your Membership Card and on Your B&C Club profile.
- Membership Cards are valid only during the duration of Your subscription term and remain valid upon renewal.
- Membership Cards of members whose accounts are terminated or not renewed will be rendered invalid upon date of termination or account cancellation.
- Membership Cards are non-transferable and may only be used by the Member to whom the card is issued. It is not permissible for anyone other than the cardholder to use the Membership Card for any purpose.
- You may be prevented from redeeming Member Privileges, attending The B&C Club Events or from accessing any other benefit requiring card use if the name on the card does not correspond with the name on Your photo identification or account, if someone other than the cardholder or member attempts to use Your Membership Card, if Your account has been suspended or terminated for good reason (in The B&C Club’s sole discretion) or if You annoy or molest other members, disturb an event, display other inappropriate behaviour or suspected inappropriate behaviour. Misuse of Membership Cards or program benefits may result in suspension or permanent termination of membership.
- If The B&C Club Membership Card is lost, stolen or damaged, a new card may be issued at a cost of 10GBP per replacement. Members who submit multiple lost card orders will be flagged and investigated at our will.
- The B&C Club is not responsible for lost, stolen or damaged Membership Cards, nor is The B&C Club responsible for any problem arising out of The B&C Club Membership Card use.
VI – THE B&C CLUB MEMBER PRIVILEGES TERMS.
- The B&C Club Member Privileges are not transferable and are available for redemption exclusively for subscribed B&C Club Misuse of access to privileges or attempts to share privileges with anyone may result in termination of membership.
- Privilege Partners might require You to present Your B&C ClubMembership Card and valid photo identification to verify The B&C Club membership and redeem privileges. The B&C Club Member Card has no transactional capability; You are personally responsible for any charges, including tax and incidentals, or payments required to redeem The B&C Club Member Privileges.
- The B&C Club has the right to add, modify or eliminate any Member Privilege at any time. The B&C Club does not guarantee the availability of any of its benefits and they are all subject to change at any time without notice. You accept that some Privilege Partners may make privileges unavailable during certain periods.
- The B&C Club’s Privilege Partners have their own terms and policies. Please be advised to read them on the website of any Privilege Partner. You agree to abide by our Privilege Partners’ terms and policies, including but not limited to: payment of all amounts when due, compliance with restrictions or rules regarding availability and occupancy, cancellation policies, child policies, pet policies or use of fares, products or services.
- You accept that any violation of a Privilege Partner’s rules, restrictions, policies or terms may result in cancellation of Your redemption of privileges, denial of access to products and services, forfeiting any payments made for such benefits, or charging Your credit card for any costs we incur as a result of Your violation.
VIII – MEMBER LICENSE.
- Subject to Your acceptance of these Terms of Service, The B&C Club grants You a limited, non-exclusive, non-transferable, revocable, royalty-free license to use The B&C Club Service and related software (excluding source and object code) for personal, non-commercial and lawful use on computers and other devices of which You are the primary user for purposes of registering for and accessing an account with The B&C Club You agree that The B&C Club Service belongs to The B&C Club, including all intellectual and proprietary rights, unless otherwise specified. The B&C Club retains all right, title and interest in and to The B&C Club Service at all times, and regardless of the form or media in or on which the original or other copies may subsequently exist.
- Any suggestions, ideas or inventions that You voluntarily and optionally disclose to us through any means will be used, or not used, by The B&C Club at The B&C Club’s sole discretion; and The B&C Club will have no obligation to You regarding any ideas or inventions that You disclose through such means. No right, title or interest in or to any trademark, service mark, logo or trade name of The B&C Club or its licensors, suppliers or affiliates is granted under the Terms of Service except as expressly provided in these Terms of Service. All other rights are reserved to The B&C Club except as expressly provided herein. You agree not to use The B&C Club Service for any purpose other than as permitted herein.
IX – MODIFICATION OF THESE TERMS OF SERVICE, THE MEMBERSHIP, THE WEBSITE AND/OR THE B&C CLUB SERVICE.
- The B&C Club reserves the right, at our discretion, to change, modify, add, suspend, terminate or remove portions of these Terms of Service at any time. In such case, the notification procedure according to section 24 will apply.
- The B&C Club reserves the right to change or adjust membership criteria and/or to make changes in the existing membership any given time. For any such changes, the notification procedure according to section 24 will apply.
- The B&C Club reserves the right to make changes to the Website or The B&C Club Service at any given time, to charge for our services or for particular features, and to modify any fees or services. For any changes in The B&C Club Service, charges or fees, the notification procedure according to section 23 will apply.
X- SOFTWARE AND CONTENT DOWNLOADS.
- The B&C Club and its licensors may make certain software and other content available to You for download (for a fee or otherwise) from The B&C Club. All such software or other content that You download shall be subject to the terms and conditions included with such software or content or otherwise presented to You at the time of download.
XI- SOFTWARE AND CONTENT DOWNLOADS.
- The Service is owned and operated by The B&C Club. All materials, visual interfaces, graphics, design, compilation, information, computer code (including source code or object code), products, software, services, and all other elements of The B&C Club Service provided by The B&C Club (collectively, the “Materials”) are protected by applicable copyright, trade dress, patent, and trademark laws, international conventions, and all other relevant intellectual property and proprietary rights, and applicable laws. Except for any Member Content (as defined in Section 11, below) that is provided and owned by Members, all Materials contained on The B&C Club Service are the property of The B&C Club or its subsidiaries or affiliated companies and/or third-party licensors. All trademarks, service marks, and trade names are proprietary to The B&C Club or its affiliates and/or third-party licensors. Except, as expressly authorised by The B&C Club, You agree not to sell, license, distribute, copy, modify, publicly perform or display, transmit, publish, edit, adapt, create derivative works from, or otherwise make unauthorised use of the Materials. The B&C Club reserves all rights not expressly granted in this Terms of Service. For the avoidance of doubt, any and all Derivative Works are Materials and are owned exclusively by The B&C Club.
- Postings on Other Websites.The B&C Club may grant You a limited, revocable license in writing to post The B&C Club logo and link to The B&C Club Service on other websites (collectively “Permitted Link”) (including Your own and/or a third-party website that permits such posting), provided that:
a) the posting does not directly or indirectly disparage The B&C Club, its affiliates, and/or licensors;
b) the third-party website is not granted any rights in or to any Permitted Link;
c) the third-party website does not charge a fee for access to the Permitted Link;
d) and the third-party website complies with all applicable laws. In addition, You agree that in connection with any such posting, You will include (and not alter) all copyright, trademark and/or proprietary rights notices.The B&C Club expressly reserves all of its rights and remedies and may revoke this license, in whole or in part, at any time upon notice.
XII – MEMBER CONTENT.
- Member Content Generally. The B&C Club may permit the posting by You and other Members of written works, comments, images, photographs, text, sound recordings, videos and/or other materials and/or communications (collectively, “Member Content”). The B&C Club and/or its distributors and/or licensees may host, share and/or publish Member Content. You understand that whether or not such Member Content is published, The B&C Club does not guarantee any confidentiality with respect to any Member Content. You understand that when using The B&C Club Service, You will be exposed to Member Content from a variety of sources, and that The B&C Club is not responsible for the accuracy, usefulness, safety or intellectual property rights of or relating to such Member Content. You further understand and acknowledge that You may be exposed to Member Content that is inaccurate, offensive, indecent or objectionable, and You agree to waive, and hereby do waive, any legal or equitable rights or remedies You have or may have against The B&C Club with respect thereto.
- License Grant to The B&C Club. By submitting or distributing Member Content, You grant to The B&C Club a worldwide, non-exclusive, transferable, assignable, fully paid-up, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, sub-licensable (through multiple levels of sublicensees) right and license to reproduce, distribute and re-distribute, display and perform (whether publicly or otherwise), prepare derivative works of and otherwise modify, host, transfer and otherwise exploit in any manner Your Member Content, in whole or in part, in any media formats and through any media channels (now known or hereafter developed).
- License Grant to Other B&C Club Members. By submitting or distributing Member Content through The B&C Club Service, You hereby grant to each Member a non-exclusive, fully paid-up, royalty-free, personal, non-commercial, limited right and license to access and use Your Member Content solely in connection with The B&C Club Service and solely in accordance with these Terms of Service. The foregoing license granted by You terminates as to a specific Member Posting once such Member Posting is removed or deleted from The B&C Club Service; provided, however, that a Member’s rights to such Member Posting arising out of distributions occurring on or prior to deletion of such Member Posting from The B&C Club Service survive any termination or expiration of the license granted in this Section 9.3. You accept that The B&C Club cannot guarantee that other Members will not use the content, ideas or information You share on the Website or any affiliated B&C Club pages hosted on third-party sites. The B&C Club is not responsible for Members’ misuse or misappropriation of content posted by You on the Website.
- Member Content Representations and Warranties.You are solely responsible for Your Member Content and the consequences of posting or publishing them. By uploading and/or publishing Your Member Content, You affirm, represent, and warrant that: (a) You are the creator and owner of Your Member Content; (b) You have the necessary licenses, rights, consents and permissions to use and to grant to The B&C Club and The B&C Club’s Members the rights and licenses to use Your Member Content per the foregoing licenses granted by You in this Section and in the manner contemplated by The B&C Club and these Terms of Service; (c) You have the necessary licenses, rights, consents, and permissions to grant the assignment granted by You in this Section; (d) You are at least eighteen (18) years of age and You will not allow any person under the age of eighteen (18) years of age to upload or publish Member Content; (e) Your Member Content does not and will not: (i) infringe, violate, or misappropriate any third-party right, including any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, moral right, privacy right, right of publicity, or any other intellectual property or proprietary right or (ii) slander, defame, libel, or invade the right of privacy, publicity or other property rights of any other person; and (f) Your Member Content do not contain any viruses, adware, spyware, worms, or other malicious code. VIOLATORS OF THESE THIRD-PARTY RIGHTS MAY BE SUBJECT TO CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LIABILITY. THE B&C CLUB RESERVES ALL RIGHTS AND REMEDIES AGAINST ANY MEMBER WHO VIOLATES THESE TERMS OF SERVICE.
- Member Content Disclaimer. YOU UNDERSTAND THAT WHEN USING THE B&C CLUB SERVICE, YOU WILL BE EXPOSED TO MEMBER CONTENT FROM A VARIETY OF SOURCES, AND THAT THE B&C CLUB IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ACCURACY, USEFULNESS, OR INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS OF OR RELATING TO SUCH MEMBER CONTENT. YOU FURTHER UNDERSTAND AND ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU MAY BE EXPOSED TO MEMBER CONTENT THAT ARE INACCURATE, OFFENSIVE, INDECENT OR OBJECTIONABLE, AND YOU AGREE TO WAIVE, AND HEREBY DO WAIVE, ANY LEGAL OR EQUITABLE RIGHTS OR REMEDIES YOU HAVE OR MAY HAVE AGAINST THE B&C CLUB AND/OR ITS LICENSORS OR LICENSEES WITH RESPECT THERETO. THE B&C CLUB DOES NOT ENDORSE ANY MEMBER CONTENT OR ANY OPINION, RECOMMENDATION OR ADVICE EXPRESSED THEREIN, AND THE B&C CLUB EXPRESSLY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL LIABILITY IN CONNECTION WITH MEMBER CONTENT. IF NOTIFIED BY A MEMBER OR A CONTENT OWNER OF A MEMBER POSTING THAT ALLEGEDLY DOES NOT CONFORM TO THESE TERMS OF SERVICE, THE B&C CLUB MAY INVESTIGATE THE ALLEGATION AND DETERMINE IN ITS SOLE DISCRETION WHETHER TO REMOVE THE MEMBER POSTING, WHICH IT RESERVES THE RIGHT TO DO AT ANY TIME AND WITHOUT NOTICE. FOR CLARITY, THE B&C CLUB DOES NOT PERMIT COPYRIGHT-INFRINGING ACTIVITIES ON THE B&C CLUB SERVICE.
XIII – COPYRIGHT INFRINGEMENTS.
- It is our policy to respond to clear notices of alleged copyright infringement. Upon receipt of such compliant notice, The B&C Club will expeditiously remove or disable access to the content that is the subject of the notice. The procedure for notification and counter-notification of infringement shall be as follows, however, subject to the mandatory applicable law.
- Notification of Infringement. If You are a copyright owner or an authorised agent thereof, and You wish to file a notice of infringement with us, then You may submit a notice by providing The B&C Club with the following information in writing:
a) A physical or electronic signature of a person authorised to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
b) Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works on The B&C Club Service are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site.
c) Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit The B&C Club to locate the material.
d) Information reasonably sufficient to permit The B&C Club to contact You, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an email address at which You may be contacted.
e) A statement that You have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorised by the copyright owner, its agent or the law.
f) A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that You are authorised to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- Please note that any person who knowingly materially misrepresents that material or activity is infringing may be subject to liability. If You are unsure whether the material available online infringes Your copyright, we suggest that You contact an attorney before sending us a notice.
- Counter-Notification.The administrator of an affected site or the provider of affected content may make a counter notification. If You elect to send us a counter notice, to be effective, it must be a written communication that includes the following:
a) A physical or electronic signature of the subscriber.
b) Identification of the material that has been removed or to which access has been disabled and the location at which the material appeared before it was removed or access to it was disabled.
c) A statement under penalty of perjury that the subscriber has a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled.
- Please note that any person who knowingly materially misrepresents that material or activity was removed or disabled by mistake or misidentification may be subject to liability.
- To receive notifications and counter-notifications of claimed infringement, The B&C Club can be reached as follows: T 8 he B&C CLub, Grosvernor Gardens Mews North, London SW1W 0JP.
- For clarity, only such notices should go to above mentioned address of The B&C Club. Any other feedback, comments, requests for technical support or other communications should be directed to The B&C Club through email@example.com. You acknowledge that if You fail to comply with all of the requirements of this section, Your notice may not be valid.
XIV – PROHIBITED CONDUCT.
AS A MEMBER AND/OR BY USING THE B&C CLUB SERVICE, YOU AGREE NOT TO (AND YOU AGREE NOT TO PERMIT ANOTHER PERSON TO):
- Use The B&C Club Service for any purposes other than as otherwise authorised in these Terms of Service;
- Rent, lease, loan, sell, resell, sublicense, distribute or otherwise transfer the licenses granted herein or the Materials (as defined in Section 9);
- Post, upload or distribute any defamatory, libellous or inaccurate Member Content or other content;
- Post, upload or distribute any Member Content or other content that is unlawful or that a reasonable person could deem to be objectionable, offensive, indecent, pornographic, harassing, threatening, embarrassing, distressing, vulgar, hateful, racially or ethnically offensive or otherwise inappropriate;
- Impersonate any person or entity, falsely claim an affiliation with any person or entity, or access The B&C Club Service accounts of others without permission, forge another person’s digital signature, misrepresent the source, identity, or content of information transmitted via The B&C Club Service or perform any other similar fraudulent activity;
- Impersonate a spokesperson employee or affiliate of The B&C Club purporting to speak on behalf of The B&C Club;
- Delete any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notice on The B&C Club Service or Member Content;
- Make unsolicited offers, advertisements, proposals, or send junk mail or spam to other Members of The B&C Club This includes, but is not limited to, unsolicited advertising, promotional materials, or other solicitation material, bulk mailing of commercial advertising, chain mail, informational announcements, charity requests and petitions for signatures;
- Use The B&C Club Service for any illegal purpose, or in violation of any local, state, national or international law, including, without limitation, laws governing intellectual property and other proprietary rights, and data protection and privacy;
- Defame, harass, abuse, threaten or defraud Members of The B&C Club Service, or collect, or attempt to collect, personal information about Members or third parties without their consent, or use The B&C Club Service for any commercial use, it being understood that The B&C Club Service is for personal, non-commercial use only;
- Harass, abuse, threaten, intimidate or otherwise annoy any B&C Club employees or contractors involved in providing any portion of The B&C Club Services to You.
- Use The B&C Club Service if You are under the age of eighteen (18) or allow anyone under the age of eighteen (18) to use The B&C Club Service via Your account;
- Remove, circumvent, disable, damage or otherwise interfere with security related features of The B&C Club Service or Member Content, features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any content accessible through The B&C Club Service or features that enforce limitations on the use of The B&C Club Service or Member Content;
- Reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble or otherwise attempt to discover the source code of The B&C Club Service or any part thereof, except and only to the extent that such activity is expressly permitted by applicable law notwithstanding this limitation;
- Modify, adapt, translate or create derivative works based upon The B&C Club Service or any part thereof, except and only to the extent foregoing restriction is expressly prohibited by applicable law; or
- Intentionally interfere with or damage operation of The B&C Club Service or any Member’s enjoyment of them, by any means, including uploading or otherwise disseminating viruses, hacks, automation software (bots); adware, spyware, worms, Trojan horses, keyboard loggers, time bombs and other malicious code and/or any other unauthorised third-party software;
- Disclose the personal information of any person, including another person’s address, phone number, email address, financial information or any information that can be used to track, contact or impersonate another person; and
- Engage in any conduct deemed by The B&C Club to conflict with the intent of these Terms of Service.
XV – YOUR ACCOUNT.
The B&C Club Service is offered to Members who are registered users of the Website only.
- When You use The B&C Club Service, You may be asked to provide a password. You are solely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of Your account and password and for restricting access to Your computer, and You agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under Your account or password. You agree that the information You provide to The B&C Club on registration and at all other times will be true, accurate, current, and complete. You also agree that You will ensure that this information is kept accurate and up-to-date at all times.
- If You have reason to believe that Your account is no longer secure (e.g., in the event of a loss, theft or unauthorised disclosure or use of Your account ID, password, or any credit, debit or charge card number, if applicable), then You agree to immediately notify The B&C Club. You may be liable for the losses incurred by The B&C Club or others due to any unauthorised use of Your Service account. If You have more than one account on a third-party website through which You use The B&C Club Service, You can only access The B&C Club Service through one, and not multiple, accounts.
XVII – OTHER SITES, PRODUCTS AND SERVICES; LINKS.
- The Service may include links or references to other websites or services that are provided solely as a convenience to Members (“Other Sites”). The B&C Club does not endorse any such Other Sites or the information, materials, products, or services contained on or accessible through Other Sites. In addition, Your correspondence or business dealings with, or participation in promotions of, advertisers found on or through The B&C Club Service are solely between You and such advertiser. Please be aware that any merchandising sites linked to The B&C Club Service are Other Sites and are not owned or operated by The B&C Club or governed by these Terms. ACCESS AND USE OF OTHER SITES, INCLUDING THE INFORMATION, MATERIALS, PRODUCTS, AND SERVICES ON OR AVAILABLE THROUGH OTHER SITES IS SOLELY AT YOUR OWN RISK.
XVII – SUSPENSION, RESTRICTION AND TERMINATION; TERMS OF SERVICE VIOLATIONS.
- The B&C Club. You agree that The B&C Club, in its sole discretion, for good reason (including suspicion of illegal behaviour or of breach of these Terms of Service), and without penalty, may suspend, restrict and/or terminate any account (or any part thereof) You may have with The B&C Club or Your use of The B&C Club Service and remove and discard all or any part of Your account, Member profile, and any Member Posting, at any time. The B&C Club may also in its sole discretion and at any time discontinue providing access to The B&C Club Service, or any part thereof, with or without notice. You agree that any suspension and/or termination of Your access to The B&C Club Service or any account You may have or portion thereof may be affected without prior notice, and You agree that The B&C Club will not be liable to You or any third party for any such suspension and/or termination. Any suspected fraudulent, abusive or illegal activity may be referred to appropriate law enforcement authorities. These remedies are in addition to any other remedies The B&C Club may have at law or in equity. As discussed herein, The B&C Club does not permit copyright infringing activities on The B&C Club Service, and may suspend and/or terminate access to The B&C Club Service and remove all Member Content or other content submitted by any Members who are found to be repeat infringers.
- Our only remedy with respect to any dissatisfaction with (a) The B&C Club Service, (b) any term of these Terms of Service, (c) any policy or practice of The B&C Club in operating The B&C Club Service, or (d) any content or information transmitted through The B&C Club Service is to terminate these Terms of Service and Your account. You may terminate these Terms of Service at any time by deleting Your account with The B&C Club Service and discontinuing use of any and all parts of The B&C Club Service. Notwithstanding any such termination of these Terms of Service by You, any provision that, by its nature or express terms, should survive, will survive such termination or expiration.
- Discontinuation of The B&C Club Service. THE B&C CLUB MAY IN ITS SOLE DISCRETION AND AT ANY TIME LIMIT OR DISCONTINUE PROVIDING ACCESS TO THE B&C CLUB SERVICE, OR ANY PART THEREOF, WITH OR WITHOUT NOTICE. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT THE B&C CLUB WILL NOT BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY FOR ANY DISCONTINUATION OF YOUR ACCESS TO THE B&C CLUB SERVICE, MEMBER POSTINGS, AND/OR YOUR ACCOUNT.
XVIII -IDEA SUBMISSION POLICY.
- The B&C Club may, from time to time, accept or consider Member feedback and/or Member ideas, including, without limitation, ideas or suggestions for new or improved features on The B&C Club Service (collectively “Ideas”). If You choose to submit Your Ideas to us or to any of our employees and/or contractors, then You hereby grant us and our designees a worldwide, non-exclusive, sub-licenseable (through multiple tiers), assignable, royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable right to use, reproduce, distribute (through multiple tiers), create derivative works of, publicly perform, publicly display and license, digitally perform, make, have made, sell, offer for sale and import Your Ideas, including, without limitation, all copyrights, trademarks, trade secrets, patents, industrial rights and all other intellectual and proprietary rights related thereto, in any media now known or hereafter developed, for any purpose whatsoever, commercial or otherwise, including, without limitation, giving the Ideas to others. In the event that The B&C Club incorporates Your Ideas or adopts a feature, product or strategy that may be similar, You acknowledge that You shall not make any claims against The B&C Club in connection therewith, and shall fully indemnify The B&C Club if, despite Your agreement not to pursue any claims against The B&C Club, You choose to do so. Please remember that You have no obligation to submit any ideas to The B&C Club, and if You do submit anything to us, You have no expectation of credit or compensation of any kind. If You don’t agree with this, please do not submit any ideas or materials to The B&C Club.
XIX – CONTESTS, GAMES AND PAID SERVICES.
XX – INDEMNIFICATION.
- You agree to indemnify, save, and hold The B&C Club, its affiliated companies, contractors, employees, agents and its third-party suppliers, licensors, partners and their affiliated companies, contractors, employees and agents harmless from any claims, losses, damages, liabilities, including legal fees and expenses, arising out of Your use or misuse of The B&C Club Service, any violation by You of these Terms, or any breach of the representations, warranties, and covenants made by You herein. The B&C Club reserves the right, at Your expense, to assume the exclusive defence and control of any matter for which You are required to indemnify The B&C Club and its third-party suppliers, licensors and partners, and You agree to cooperate with The B&C Club’s defence of these claims. The B&C Club will use reasonable efforts to notify You of any such claim, action, or proceeding upon becoming aware of it.
XXI – DISCLAIMERS; NO WARRANTIES.
- No Warranties. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE PURSUANT TO APPLICABLE LAW, THE B&C CLUB, AND ITS AFFILIATES, PARTNERS, LICENSEES, LICENSORS AND SUPPLIERS DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, STATUTORY, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT OF PROPRIETARY RIGHTS, ALL WITH REGARDS TO THE WEBSITE AND YOUR USE THEREOF. NO ADVICE OR INFORMATION, WHETHER VERBAL OR WRITTEN, OBTAINED BY YOU FROM THE B&C CLUB OR THROUGH THE B&C CLUB SERVICE WILL CREATE ANY WARRANTY NOT EXPRESSLY STATED HEREIN. YOU EXPRESSLY ACKNOWLEDGE THAT AS USED IN THIS SECTION 21 OF THESE TERMS, THE B&C CLUB INCLUDES THE B&C CLUB’S OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, SHAREHOLDERS, AGENTS, LICENSEES, LICENSORS AND SUBCONTRACTORS AND THEIR OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, SHAREHOLDERS AND AGENTS.
- “As is” and “As available” and “With All Faults.” YOU EXPRESSLY AGREE THAT USE OF THE B&C CLUB SERVICE IS AT YOUR SOLE RISK. THE SERVICE AND ANY DATA, INFORMATION, THIRD-PARTY SOFTWARE, MEMBER CONTENT, THIRD PARTY SITES, SERVICES, OR APPLICATIONS MADE AVAILABLE IN CONJUNCTION WITH OR THROUGH THE SERVICE ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE,” “WITH ALL FAULTS” BASIS AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OR REPRESENTATIONS OF ANY KIND EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED.
- THE B&C CLUB, ITS SUPPLIERS, LICENSEES, LICENSORS, AFFILIATES, AND PARTNERS DO NOT WARRANT THAT THE DATA, MEMBER CONTENT, FUNCTIONS, OR ANY OTHER INFORMATION OFFERED ON OR THROUGH THE SERVICE OR ANY THIRD PARTY SITES WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, OR FREE OF ERRORS, VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS AND DO NOT WARRANT THAT ANY OF THE FOREGOING WILL BE CORRECTED.
- THE B&C CLUB, ITS SUPPLIERS, LICENSEES, LICENSORS, AFFILIATES, AND PARTNERS DO NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE USE OR THE RESULTS OF THE USE OF THE SERVICE OR ANY THIRD PARTY SITES IN TERMS OF CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY OR OTHERWISE.
- Harm to Your Computer. YOU UNDERSTAND AND AGREE THAT YOU USE, ACCESS, DOWNLOAD, OR OTHERWISE OBTAIN INFORMATION, MATERIALS, OR DATA THROUGH THE SERVICE (INCLUDING RSS FEEDS) OR ANY THIRD PARTY SITES AT YOUR OWN DISCRETION AND RISK AND THAT YOU WILL BE SOLELY RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY DAMAGE TO YOUR PROPERTY (INCLUDING YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM) OR LOSS OF DATA THAT RESULTS FROM THE DOWNLOAD OR USE OF SUCH MATERIAL OR DATA.
XXII – LIMITATION OF LIABILITY AND DAMAGES.
- Limitation of Liability. UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, NEGLIGENCE, WILL THE B&C CLUB OR ITS AFFILIATES, CONTRACTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OR THIRD-PARTY PARTNERS, LICENSEES, LICENSORS, OR SUPPLIERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, PUNITIVE, RELIANCE, OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION DAMAGES ARISING FROM ANY UNSUCCESSFUL COURT ACTION OR LEGAL DISPUTE, LOST BUSINESS, LOST REVENUES, OR LOSS OF ANTICIPATED PROFITS OR ANY OTHER PECUNIARY OR NON-PECUNIARY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER) ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THESE TERMS OR THAT RESULT FROM YOUR USE OF OR YOUR INABILITY TO USE THE SERVICE OR ANY THIRD PARTY SITES, OR ANY OTHER INTERACTIONS WITH THE B&C CLUB, EVEN IF THE B&C CLUB, ITS THIRD-PARTY PARTNERS, LICENSEES, LICENSORS, OR SUPPLIERS OR A B&C CLUB AUTHORISED REPRESENTATIVE HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. APPLICABLE LAW MAY NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY OR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IN SUCH CASES, THE B&C CLUB’S LIABILITY, AND THE LIABILITY OF ITS THIRD-PARTY PARTNERS, LICENSEES, LICENSORS OR SUPPLIERS, IF ANY, WILL BE LIMITED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW.
- Limitation of Liability regarding default of Privilege Partners and licensors. THE B&C CLUB WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY SPECIAL, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, PUNITIVE, RELIANCE, OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION DAMAGES ARISING FROM ANY UNSUCCESSFUL COURT ACTION OR LEGAL DISPUTE, LOST BUSINESS, LOST REVENUES, OR LOSS OF ANTICIPATED PROFITS OR ANY OTHER PECUNIARY OR NON-PECUNIARY LOSS OR DAMAGE OF ANY NATURE WHATSOEVER) ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THE DEFAULT OF ANY PRIVILEGE PARTNER OR LICENSOR. APPLICABLE LAW MAY NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY OR INCIDENTAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, SO THE ABOVE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IN SUCH CASES, THE B&C CLUB’S LIABILITY WILL BE LIMITED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW.
- Limitation of Damages. IN NO EVENT WILL THE B&C CLUB OR ITS AFFILIATES, CONTRACTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, OR THIRD-PARTY PARTNERS, LICENSEES, LICENSORS OR SUPPLIERS TOTAL LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ALL DAMAGES, LOSSES, AND CAUSES OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR RELATING TO THESE TERMS OR YOUR USE OF THE SERVICE OR YOUR INTERACTION WITH OTHER SERVICE MEMBERS (WHETHER IN CONTRACT, TORT INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE, WARRANTY, OR OTHERWISE), EXCEED ONE HUNDRED GBP.
- Other Sites. THESE LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY ALSO APPLY WITH RESPECT TO DAMAGES INCURRED BY YOU BY REASON OF ANY PRODUCTS OR SERVICES SOLD OR PROVIDED ON ANY THIRD PARTY SITES OR OTHERWISE BY THIRD PARTIES OTHER THAN THE B&C CLUB AND RECEIVED THROUGH OR ADVERTISED ON THE SERVICE OR RECEIVED THROUGH ANY THIRD PARTY SITES.
- Basis of the Bargain. YOU ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT THE B&C CLUB HAS OFFERED ITS PRODUCTS AND SERVICES AND ENTERED INTO THESE TERMS IN RELIANCE UPON THE WARRANTY DISCLAIMERS AND THE LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY SET FORTH HEREIN, THAT THE WARRANTY DISCLAIMERS AND THE LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY SET FORTH HEREIN REFLECT A REASONABLE AND FAIR ALLOCATION OF RISK BETWEEN YOU AND THE B&C CLUB AND ITS THIRD-PARTY PARTNERS, LICENSEES, LICENSORS, OR SUPPLIERS, AND THAT THE WARRANTY DISCLAIMERS AND THE LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY SET FORTH HEREIN FORM AN ESSENTIAL BASIS OF THE BARGAIN BETWEEN YOU AND THE B&C CLUB. THE B&C CLUB WOULD NOT BE ABLE TO PROVIDE THE B&C CLUB SERVICE TO YOU ON AN ECONOMICALLY REASONABLE BASIS WITHOUT THESE LIMITATIONS.
- Limitations by Applicable Law. SOME COUNTRIES OR OTHER JURISDICTIONS DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OF IMPLIED WARRANTIES, SO THE ABOVE EXCLUSIONS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. YOU MAY ALSO HAVE OTHER RIGHTS THAT VARY FROM COUNTRY TO COUNTRY AND JURISDICTION TO JURISDICTION.
XXIII – MISCELLANEOUS.
- The B&C Club may provide You with notifications, including those regarding changes according to section 9 and regarding the suspension/restriction and/or termination of Your account, by email, regular mail or postings on The B&C Club Service (no postings in case of suspension/restriction and/or termination of Your account). Notification will be deemed given forty-eight (48) hours after an email is sent. If notification is given by mail to your postal address, if provided by You through The B&C Club Service, it will be deemed given ten (10) days after the date of mailing. Notifications posted on The B&C Club Service will be deemed given thirty (30) days following the initial posting.
- Termination without notification. Notwithstanding section 23.1, The B&C Club may terminate/restrict your account/membership with immediate effect and without notification period for good reason (at The B&C Club’s sole discretion, c.f. section 16.1).
- Acceptance of changes according to section 9. Unless You oppose the notified changes mentioned in section 9 within the delay stipulated in section 23.1 by email for the attention of firstname.lastname@example.org, the changes will be deemed accepted by You upon expiry of the delay stipulated in section 23.1. Should your opposing result in The B&C Club no longer being able to render its services at the desired level, The B&C Club may terminate your account as set out in section 16 (this being a good reason).
- The failure of The B&C Club to exercise or enforce any right or provision of these Terms will not constitute a waiver of such right or provision. Any waiver of any provision of these Terms will be effective only if in writing and signed by The B&C Club.
- Dispute Resolution, Arbitration and Jurisdiction.
a) Governing Law. These Terms will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the UK, without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of law.
b) Jurisdiction. You agree that with regard to any dispute arising between You and The B&C Club out of or in connection with these Terms (including a dispute regarding the construction and validity thereof), the courts of London, UK, shall have exclusive jurisdiction, and You hereby consent and submit to the personal and exclusive jurisdiction of such courts for the purposes of litigating any such action. Notwithstanding this, either party shall still be allowed to apply for injunctive or other equitable relief to protect or enforce that party’s intellectual property rights in any court of competent jurisdiction where the other party resides or has its principal place of business.
c) Disputes with Other Members. We reserve the right, but not the obligation, to resolve any disputes between You and other Members of The B&C Club Service. If You have a dispute with others, You release and indemnify The B&C Club (including its affiliates, licensors, publishers, distributors, successors and assigns) from any and all claims, known or unknown, arising from such dispute.
d) The B&C Club operates The B&C Club Service from the UK and makes no representation that The B&C Club Service is appropriate or available in other locations. If You access The B&C Club Service from other locations You are solely responsible for compliance with local laws.
- If any provision of these Terms is held to be unlawful, void, or for any reason unenforceable, then that provision will be limited or eliminated from these Terms to the minimum extent necessary and will not affect the validity and enforceability of any remaining provisions.
- These Terms, and any rights and licenses granted hereunder, may not be transferred or assigned by You, but may be assigned by The B&C Club without restriction. Any assignment attempted to be made in violation of this Terms of Service shall be void.
- Upon termination of these Terms, any provision, which, by its nature or express terms should survive, will survive such termination or expiration.
- The heading references herein are for convenience purposes only, do not constitute a part of these Terms, and will not be deemed to limit or affect any of the provisions hereof.
- Claims. YOU AND THE B&C CLUB AGREE THAT ANY CAUSE OF ACTION ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THE SERVICE MUST BE NOTIFIED TO THE OTHER PARTY WITHIN ONE (1) YEAR AFTER THE CAUSE OF ACTION ACCRUES. OTHERWISE, SUCH CAUSE OF ACTION IS PERMANENTLY BARRED.
- The Service is hosted in the UK, and the services provided hereunder are offered by The B&C Club.